Gain a comprehensive coverage of the C# core, and the basics of LINQ vocabulary. With this training course, you will obtain the fundamental experience in how C# is used as part of the .NET Framework, including implementation and deployment, and the use of C# in mixed language and data-access situations. Learn how to utilize C# to create simple yet robust programs for your organization.
You will learn how to:
- Create, compile, and run object-oriented C# programs
- Write and understand C# language constructs, syntax, and semantics
- Produce programs using solid multilayer architectures
- Develop reusable .NET components via inheritance and interface realization
C++ or Java programming
This training course teaches developers the programming skills that are required for developers to create Windows applications using the C# language. During their one month in the classroom students review the basics of C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details, and then consolidate their knowledge throughout the week as they build an application that incorporates several features of the .NET Framework 4.5. The course introduces many of the techniques and technologies employed by modern desktop and enterprise applications, including:
- Building new data types.
- Handling events.
- Programming the user interface. Accessing a database.
- Using remote data.
- Performing operations asynchronously.
- Integrating with unmanaged code.
- Creating custom attributes.
- Encrypting and decrypting data.
At the end of the course, students should leave the class with a solid knowledge of C# and how to use it to develop .NET Framework 4.5 applications
This course helps you prepare for the Microsoft 70-483 certification exam, Programming in C#
Gain hands-on experience with C#, Visual Basic, Windows programming, and ASP.NET. In this training course, you will leverage Visual Studio for code generation, user interface design, testing, and debugging, as well as building and accessing SQL Server databases. Visual Studio and the .NET Framework provide a suite of tools that allows you to develop modern software applications for your organization.
You will learn how to:
- Design and program web and Windows applications with .NET and Visual Studio
- Write object-oriented code using C# and Visual Basic
- Leverage Visual Studio for code generation, user interface design, testing, and debugging
- Build SQL Server databases and access them using .NET code
Prior programming experience
In this course, students will learn to develop advanced ASP.NET MVC applications using .NET Framework 4.5 tools and technologies. The focus will be on coding activities that enhance the performance and scalability of a web application. ASP.NET MVC will be introduced and compared with Web Forms so that students know when each should/could be used. This course will also prepare the students for the exam 70-486.
Before attending this course, students must have:
A minimum of two to three years of experience developing web-based applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft ASP.NET, proficiency in using the .NET Framework, and some familiarity with the C# language
This course helps you prepare for the Microsoft 70-486 certification exam, Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Application.
This course provides students with the technical skills required to write basic Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2014. It is the foundation for all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence. This course is part of a Microsoft Certification Path and can help you prepare for your MCSA Certification, MCSE Certification, or MCSD Certification.
- This course helps you prepare for the Microsoft 70-461 certification exam
- This exam will be the underlying exam for all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence. As such, the primary target audience for this course is: Database Administrators, Database Developers, and BI professionals